Week Ending - February 23

Seven inspiring links, seven talented makers. Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind. I spent as much time as I could in the sewing room this week, but housework kept getting in the way. I love a clean house, but man I'd rather be creating!

I'm on a bit of an organising kick at the moment too. My linen cupboards were an embarrassment and it was time to take action. The sad part is I think I'm the only person to use these cupboards, so I have no one to blame but myself ;) I'm making progress and it's looking so much better!

I have seven wonderful and fun projects for you this week, so let's forget about the housework and start creating:

  • First up, is the Willow Scarf pattern from Stephanie at All About Ami. This is a great project for beginners or for when you need to create something fun and stylish. I love the addition of the pockets and Stephanie has a great technique to create the perfect fringe. So fun!
  • Melissa from Happy Quilting shared a throwback tutorial for her free Hang Time quilt pattern. This is such a happy pattern and the perfect way to use up some of your fat eighths. Looks like a fun project and all the details are on her blog.



  • These Marshmallow Brownies from Jamielyn of I Heart Naptime look wickedly tempting. I watched her make this recipe on her Instagram stories a few weeks ago and couldn't resist adding them to my must make list. A recipe to try for my crafting girls I think. 
  • I love these Red Heart Crochet Slipper Socks from Repeat Crafter Me. Maddi would have loved a pair in every colour when she was a little girl. I wonder if she'll release an adult's version or how difficult it would be to adapt the pattern? Hmmm! I'll keep you posted!
  • Perfect Union is the new fabric range from Laundry Basket Quilts, and it's coming in June. If you love blue as much as I do, you'll adore these gorgeous fabrics. The prints are stunning and I cant wait for this range to be available. So pretty!
  • Daisy Farm Crafts shared a post on 10 Things Every Beginner Crocheter Needs To Know. The tips are great and very helpful, and a post every crocheter should read, especially for colour changing and adjusting pattern repeats.



  • And lastly, I love this Jelly Weave quilt pattern from Cluck Cluck Sew. A design that interweaves is always eye catching and this quilt is a real show stopper. It's Jelly Roll friendly and the pattern includes five sizes which is always helpful. And how cute is that puppy? Adorable!

That's it for another week. I hope you found something fun to try!

Next week on the blog I'm sharing a new pattern in my Classic Quilt Blocks series and I'll show you my Mosaic Sampler CAL progress - it's looking so good!. My monthly newsletter should hit your inbox on Friday so make sure you keep an eye out or check your spam folder in case it get delivered there.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely :)


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊