Week Ending - March 1

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers. Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How's your week been? Even though it's still a few weeks away, I've started planning and preparing for Easter. The shops start putting out their Easter stock during February which means you can get organised and cross things off your list super early :)

For the month of March, all of the projects in my Week Ending posts will be Easter inspired.  I hope they help you with decorations, gift giving and menu planning. Let's see what I found this week:

  • First up is these Cute Rabbits from Mollie Makes. This is a knitting pattern and they are adorable. Nothing flashy and fancy, just rustic and primitive. One of these in a basket of eggs would add something extra to your gifts this year. 
  • A few of you have asked me to provide GF recipes or options for adapting recipes. I have no experience with GF, but I found these Gluten Free Easter Chocolate Orange Brownies just for you. They look amazing and I love a jaffa combination - orange and chocolate. Add these to you menu planning.
  • My kids are grown ups now, but I always made a gift for each of their friends during the early school years. The Easter Pillow Box Free Printable is a great way to package a few eggs for your kids to gift this Easter. They are also great for neighbours, craft groups or to use as part of your table setting, and its as simple as print, fold and fill!



  • How cute are these Easy Felt Bunnies from Molly and Mama? They are so sweet and too adorable to resist. You could use these for decorating or add them to your gifts. You could also add a brooch pin and let the kids add them to jackets, bags and cushions. Love!
  • And speaking of cute, I adore these Little Bunny Love Softies from Jennifer Jangles. They are the sweetest and so bright and colourful the kids will adore them. This is a paid pattern and a great one to have for Easter gifts, presents for newborns or just because you want to make the kids something special.
  • The Crochet Easter Bunny Hat from Maurice's Blog is super cute too. It's a paid PDF pattern and it includes instructions for sizes ranging from newborn to 3 years old. This would be super cute for photo's and I'm sure the kids would love it!
  • And lastly, Martha has a tutorial for Three Quick Easter Cookie Decorating Techniques which I'm sure will be helpful in the kitchen. She demonstrates how to add polka dots, chevrons and a cool tie dye effect to your cookies. So fun!

And that's it for another week. I hope these projects have inspired you to start creating for Easter.

Next week on the blog, I have a new mini quilt pattern for you tomorrow and she's gorgeous, and in my Classic Quilt Blocks series I'm introducing a new quilt block - so fun! Plus I have a new Spring inspired quilt block pattern to share with you. Another big week, so stay tuned!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊