UFO Challenge

Sorting through my UFO's this afternoon, picking my next project and i have settled on finding a home for these little stitcheries:
They r only tiny (3 1/2" square) so the challenge was how to use them. The angel stitchery was a gift (thanx Jules......AKA the lurker lol) and i loved stitching it so much that i made 2 more. I dont think i had a project in mind, at the time!!
Anyway as i was arranging them to take this photo, my daughter came in and she fell in love with them..........so im using them to make something for her. After a bit of brainstorming and a hunt through the stash, ive got a plan!!!........heres what ill be using:Not going to disclose the "plan" as yet, in case it doesnt work and i have to change it lol.......so ull have to check back later to see how it turns out. It should be fun........i got the next 2 days off work, so i get to spend some time with the kids, do some housework and sew this project.
I may even get the new walking foot i brought months ago, out of the box and give it a try.......or ill hand quilt........odds r ill hand quilt!!
Happy quilting,
Rose.

1 comment

  1. Hello Rose, you really are a very talented woman, you inspire me, actually, can i just sit here and admire you, i don't have the patience and talent to do the wonderful quilting that you do, so, probably best if I don't embarrass myself and just leave it up to you - the expert....YEY Rose!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊