Spotfiring!

I have so many projects on the go at the moment, some for later in the year, some for commitments and some for my friends wedding which is in a few weeks!!.......it just doesnt feel like Im accomplishing anything. I needed a quick project and as the tablerunner on our coffee table was looking a little worse for wear.....perfect, it was time for a new one!
No time to design something new, so I adapted one of my own patterns Daisy Walk. I made it a little bigger and added the triangular ends. Im happy with the end result.
The warm country colours work well in our home and as Id originally designed this pattern in soft lemons and apricots, it was great to see how it worked with stronger colours.

Ive had these Madiera fabrics for ages, some of them had been cut up and stored in a box for a project I knew Id never finish so it was good to get them out and use and enjoy them. It may only be a small finish but its helped regain my focus and get back to all these other projects! Hmmmm but which one????

9 comments

  1. Just in time for Spring!! LOvely!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice rose...nice colours...hey I have plenty if you cant decide...almost finished pops garden..almost...sheesh...its on my blog if you want a peek
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I really like the addition of the flowers to it too. It feels like spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the scattering of flowers. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wohoo - you used some of those cut up Madeira fabrics! It looks fabulous - great way of adapting your Daisy Walk runner! A very different look from the original lemon and peach, but still very much the same. And I can see this fitting perfectly in your living room ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that table runner...just the thing to get the mojo back into line!!!
    sugary hugs
    Wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautiful.. I have just stumbled across your blog and am off for a better look around..
    Caths Blog
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its quite beautiful - very nice work

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just recently learned the value of tackling a small, finish-able, project among all my bigger ones - I need that sense of accomplishment every once in a while or I start to despair at my slow pace. Lovely table runner!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊