Plotting and Planning

I hope everyone had a lovely St Patrick's Day yesterday:
I hosted a morning tea/lunch with a few girlfriends and I used all the projects from my first ezine to decorate. It was a wonderful day and fantastic company with lots of yummy food and plenty of laughs :)
Things have been really busy in the studio; lots of plotting and planning for the next ezine:
A sneaky peek at one of the projects. This has been a fun project to make and it looks lovely (Maddi has already stolen the sample to put in her room).
Next to my sewing machine, this pile of components is slowing growing:
Might not look like much yet, but its destined to be one of the largest projects I have put in the ezines. I might have bitten off more than I can chew with this one, due to the time constraints but hey that's how I roll :)
And I have also found a little time to finally finish all the blocks for my latest design, Fairground:
Just working on the borders now (as much as I can) and its going to be gorgeous. I really cant wait to finish this.
And I've also been working on a free pattern to compliment your Easter projects in the second ezine, which I will blog about very soon :)
Thank you so much to everyone who has emailed, left comments etc. regarding the ezines. They are really fun to put together and I'm so thrilled that you are enjoying each issue and finding some inspiration to celebrate life, family and friends and I love hearing about your celebrations :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊