Quick Reference Chart Small Projects

I have another Quick Reference Chart for you to use in your sewing space and this one is for those lovely smaller projects that we all love to make:
This one will be really helpful for those projects you may be making as gifts or for the swaps that you have joined or if your redecorating your own home.
Again the sizes are just a suggested range so use them as a guide only and if you can, measure the table etc. before deciding on a size to make your project :)
If you would like to download and print this reference chart for your sewing space, just visit HERE.
I have another couple of charts for you, but for now I hope this one is helpful :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊