Rustic Egg and Bacon Tartlets

During Spring I like to cook quick and easy lunches, which can be eaten outdoors as we soak up the sights, sounds and warmth of a new season. I like meals that I can prepare ahead of time or one's that require little preparation and these Rustic Egg and Bacon Tartlets are just perfect:
These little tartlets are packed full of flavour and very easy to prepare and cook on those lazy weekends. Most elements can be prepared ahead of time and then thrown together and popped in the oven and you don't have to stick to the recipe: add ingredients that you already have in the fridge and make them your own.
Crunchy, flaky pastry combined with bacon, cherry tomatoes, spinach, Parmesan and Dijon mustard, make these little tartlets a special treat. I could eat eggs at every meal but this is my favorite combination for a leisurely lunch and we usually compliment them with a simple salad and some crusty bread.
Although they are yummiest straight from the oven, they can be eaten cold, so they would make a perfect addition to the picnic basket or lunchbox. I think the reason I love these tartlets so much is that there's no need to be fussy, just jam pack those little cases with lots of filling and enjoy!
To download the recipe for these Rustic Egg and Bacon Tartlets, just click the link or right click on the image below and save to your computer.



I hope you and your family enjoy these little morsels of yumminess :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊