Week Ending (December 2)



Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your enjoying your weekend. Our tree is up, the house is decorated, presents are wrapped and there's a lingering aroma of cinnamon in the kitchen. Welcome to the Christmas season!
This week I have a mixed bag of Christmas ideas for you so lets see which links inspired me and made my list:

  • Add a little Christmas cheer with this set of three festive projects - table runner, pot holder and mug rug set. The Dear Santa Kitchen Set is a paid pattern but look how cute these projects are. Well worth the pattern cost and you could use the pattern for a variety of projects.
  • I also love this cute Sweater Egg Cosy crochet pattern from Debbie Bliss. This is a free pattern and would be the perfect touch to your Christmas breakfast. Make one or make them all and delight the kids on Christmas morning.
  • How about a Spiced Gingerbread Loaf to serve your guests during the lead up to Christmas? This recipe sounds and looks amazing and can you imagine the wonderful aromas wafting around the kitchen with this in the oven? Yummo!
  • This Santa ornament is adorable and its made from a Log Cabin block. One block makes two ornaments and there's a photo tutorial to help you along the way. Super cute!
  • Because our Christmas is during summer, ice cream desserts are very popular. This Christmas Ice Cream recipe is made from scratch and sounds delicious. This is a must add to our lunch menu.
  • We all love a scrappy project and this Spirit of Christmas Fabric Wreath looks stunning. It would be a great way to use up some of your Christmas fabric scraps and there's a video to help you recreate this stunning wreath. Have fun!
  • And lastly, I love this Pennies and Stars wool rug. You could pop this under a little tree or on a side table and use some gorgeous Christmas colours to make it festive. The pattern is a freebie and it looks fun!

So that's my list for this week. I love all of these projects and I hope you find something to try yourself. Christmas is getting closer so the next few Week Ending lists might concentrate on last minute gift ideas, decorations and recipes etc.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊