Phoebe Mini Quilt PDF Pattern

Hello 2019! I hope you've had a wonderful holiday season and you're all ready to dive straight into a new year full of fun and creativity. I've been sneaking some time in the sewing room while the family is at home enjoying their holidays, but I've also spent a lot of time reading, losing at board/card games and enjoying the great outdoors - being with the family has been rejuvenating.
Today I'm releasing my first mini quilt pattern for 2019, and I wanted to kick start the year with something simple and pretty so please welcome the gorgeous Phoebe to my pattern family:


Phoebe is simple in design but boy does she pack a dramatic punch on the mini quilt wall. I used the stunning Summer Blush fabrics from Sedef Imer for my Phoebe mini and these fabrics are not only fun to work with but they make a gorgeous quilt. You've heard me rave about Sedef's fabrics before but how can I not?  Her colourways are bright and cheerful and her prints are so delicate and sweet. Summer Blush is the perfect representation of summer :)


Phoebe is a fully paper pieced mini quilt and it goes together very quickly. You could sew your own version over the weekend and have her hanging on your mini quilt wall in no time. You only need a few fat eighths and a little white fabric to sew your own version, and I imagine she would look amazing in any fabric combination you choose.
The pattern does include swatches of the fabrics I used to help you source the exact ones for your own version, but I can't wait to see what combinations you come up with.


Phoebe finishes at around 14" square so she's not only gorgeous but she's also dainty, and she's the perfect size to use as a table topper or cushion front in any room of the house. My Phoebe quilt is on our hallway lamp table and she adds a burst of summer colour to our entryway.
I quilted my Phoebe mini with some serpentine quilting and I decided to bind it with a gorgeous red and white pinstripe. I love how this fabric frames the quilt and who doesn't love a pinstripe? Its such a nice way to finish any quilted project.


The PDF pattern includes full sized FPP templates plus step by step instructions and diagrams to guide you along every step of the way. There's also a colouring sheet to help you plan your fabric/colour combinations prior to sewing and some additional instructions for adding a hanging sleeve or corner hangers so you can add Phoebe to your mini quilt wall.
Don't forgot I'm just an email away if you need help with any of my patterns. I love brain storming with you on fabrics etc. and I'm always here to cheer you along as you create any of my designs :)


If you would like to sew your own version of my Phoebe mini quilt, from today until the end of January 2019 PDF patterns are now available at the introductory price of $4.95 (AU) in my Big Cartel shop HERE.
Or if you prefer an instant download, PDF patterns are also available in my Etsy shop HERE.
And once you've sewn your Phoebe quilt don't forget to tag me on social media or send me a photo because I love to see what you make using my patterns.


And that's my first mini quilt pattern of the year. I hope you love Phoebe as much as I do.  She is the perfect mini quilt to kick start my 2019 collection and a very welcome member of my pattern family.
She's a little stunner and I think she might be my all time favorite mini quilt - I definitely say that every month but they do say your latest finish is your favorite finish :)


Happy quilting :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊