Week Ending - August 7

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been a kind one! 

Thank you to everyone who purchased a copy of my Octavia Mini Quilt pattern this week. I'm thrilled you love her as much as I do.

I've had a very productive and creative week. I started a new Christmas crochet project, next month's mini quilt is almost ready, and I've drafted a few posts of our favorite winter recipes - I'll share one with you next week. 

I've also planned my spring bucket list, I've had quality nanna time reading the "That's not my....." series to Landon and I've sown loads more seeds for spring. It's been a fun week!

I found some wonderful projects this week, so let's get inspired:

  • I love the Puff Quilt Blanket pattern from Sass and Stitch Crochet. This is so fun and colourful and a great way to use up your yarn scraps. This is a paid pattern, and she has so many more wonderful patterns in her shop. Go take a look!
  • Textile Indie has a Beginners Guide to Basket Weaving which may interest you - it could be a hobby you didn't know you needed ;). There so much information in this post and it's a great resource to get you started.



  • I tried this amazing Coconut Curry Pumpkin Soup recipe from Sam Wood the other night. It was heaven in a bowl. Very flavorsome and very easy to make. I had planned on freezing some, but we finished off the pot. Great recipe!
  • I just love chickens and Pieced Brain has a free pattern called Flock Party that I think you will love. It's beginner friendly and this would look so sweet in a farmhouse or country style kitchen. Add this to your must make list.
  • These Old Fashioned Soft Honey Cookies from The Semi Sweet Sisters look yummy! You only need a few simple ingredients, and you'll have a batch in no time. I love finding different honey recipes and I can't wait to try these.



  • How cute are these French Macaroon Baby Sweaters from Start Knitting? This is a free knitting pattern and I love these. They look easy and so comfy for the little ones. It would suit the beginner knitter or be a quick project for those with more experience.
  • The Fox Quilt from Shwin and Shwin would be a fun quilt for the kids. This is a free pattern and it's just adorable. There's a pattern for you to download and a tutorial to work from, and I think you'll have fun with this one.

And that's it for another week. I hope you found something to create!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊