Nutella & Biscoff Rosettes

Looking for something sweet and simple to bake for Easter? Why not try the viral Nutella & Biscoff Rosettes I saw on Instagram. They're quick, fun and extremely delicious!


I have a super simple recipe for you today and it's perfect for any Easter celebration.

The Nutella & Biscoff Rosettes went viral on Instagram, and you know you're old when you have to watch a fifteen second reel five times for your brain to absorb the recipe properly - perhaps that's how recipes go viral! Let's do an old-fashioned written recipe instead.

These rosettes are fun to make, they taste amazing, and you can make a big batch very quickly which is great for large functions.


The reel I watched was for the Biscoff variation, but I also tried Nutella for an Easter flavour and it's delicious.

I'll be taking a big batch of these to our annual Easter Egg Hunt and I'm sure they'll delight both the kids and the big kids (adults). They're compact and easy to eat and because they are so many of us, I won't be stuck in the kitchen baking a gazillion muffins or cookies.

A basket of these will look great and be very popular with the kids and the big kids (adults).


The Nutella & Biscoff Rosettes are made using frozen puff pastry sheets and a jar of Nutella and a jar of Biscoff spread - that's it!

I used the crunchy Biscoff spread but if you have the smooth variety and you want to add a little crunch then crush some Lotus biscuits and sprinkle them on top of the spread.

The Pampas Puff Pastry sheets I used were 10" square and they yielded ten rosettes from two sheets. I also used about 1/2 cup of either Nutella or Biscoff spread - obviously you'll need to adapt this depending on the size of your pastry sheets.

So let's bake:

  • Step 1: On one sheet of puff pastry, spread Nutella or Biscoff spread evenly to cover. I found it easier to do this when the pastry was slightly frozen, so it retained its shape. Add another sheet of puff pastry on top to make a sandwich.

  • Step 2: Using a pizza cutter and a quilting ruler, cut the sandwich into 1" strips, then cut through the middle of each strip leaving about 1/2" at the top uncut to keep them connected.

  • Step 3: Twist the two pieces together to form a braid and seal the bottom by pressing the edges together.

  • Step 4: Starting at the bottom, roll the braid up to form a rosette - it will naturally nestle itself into a flower.

  • Step 5: Tuck the end under the rosette to seal.

  • Step 6: Bake them in a 180C oven for 15-18 minutes.

  • Step 7: Cool on a wire rack and dust with icing sugar to serve.


And that's it! Both versions are delicious and very moreish! They take no time at all, and you'll have a delicious snack for picnics, craft parties or Easter functions without fuss during this busy time.

The kids will love helping because of the pretty flower it creates and baking is such a fun way to connect with them while they're home on holidays.

They store very well in an airtight container, they transport perfectly, and they're inexpensive, but they're also a flavor party in the mouth and they look inviting on a plate!


I'm not one to try a viral Instagram or TikTok recipe but I'm so glad I did - they were fun to bake and the perfect recipe to save me time in the kitchen this Easter.

If you'd like to make some Nutella & Biscoff Rosettes yourself, you can download the recipe card by clicking the link or right click on the photo below and save to your computer:




I hope these Nutella & Biscoff Rosettes bring some elegance and fun to your Easter celebrations. I'm sure they'll be a huge hit at our Easter Egg Hunt and for picnics and road trips throughout the year.

PIN FOR LATER:


Happy Easter baking :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊