Week Ending - May 19

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday! I hope your week has been kind!

Hubby and I are off antiquing this morning and then we have a movie date this afternoon at the old Star Theatre which has become our absolute favorite place to frequent. Yes, the modern theatres have comfy seats and better sound, but there's something really special about watching a movie in an historical building - also the food and coffee are divine!

I did find you some wonderful projects this week, so let's go:

  • Tonight's dinner will be the Black Bean and Sweet Potato Stew from Planted and Picked. I'm serving it with rice and flatbreads, and it will be a soul warming meal after a day out and about. Hubby is getting more and more adventurous with vegetarian options as long as I add a little hot sauce to spice things up.
  • The Confetti Hearts Quilt Pattern by Modernly Morgan combines heart and confetti trails that are sure to delight. The PDF pattern includes two sizes, and you can mix or match your favorite fabrics. Patterns are available for purchase in her shop.



  • I love the Rosebridge Plaid Blanket Scarf pattern from Two of Wands. It's chunky, cosy and a free pattern on her website. I love all her patterns and maybe I can squeeze this one in this year as well - I'm sure I can!
  • Edible Brownie Batter! This recipe from The Fit Peach has Maddi's name written all over it. I'll be the favorite parent if I make some for her ;) It's made with healthier ingredients and there are other options as well that sound just as delicious.



  • The Fat Quarter Shop is taking reservations for the Dainty Meadows Fabric by My Sew Quilty Life. I adore the prints and colours in this range - they're delicate and soft and have me dreaming of spring projects! Fabric will be available in September 2024.
  • Decorate your sewing space with the DIY Half Round Hanging Basket Pattern from Fabric Art DIY. I love how cute they look and they're perfect for all those supplies you need close by while quilting. Links to the free pattern and video are in the post.
  • You could also try the Crochet Wall Hanging Organizer from Happy Heartsy. This will also help you organise your space and it looks like a fun crochet project. This is also a free pattern with links to ad free paid patterns and a video tutorial.

And that's it for another week! I hope you found something new to create.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)


No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊