Week Ending - July 14

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope this week has been kind!

I cast on a new knitted throw this week which I hope to have finished for spring. I use my Harvest Throw during Autumn/Winter and I love how cosy and inviting it makes the lounge. The grandkids love dragging it around, hiding under it, making tents and sleeping under it, so I need one for spring/summer. I'll share my pattern choice once its complete.

I did find some very inspiring projects this week, so let's go:

  • Looking for a scrappy quilt? Mrs Sew and Sow has all the links to her Scraptastic Sampler Quilt from 2015 still available and I love this! Included are some classic quilt blocks and her layout is very clever. make sure you check this one out!
  • Tonight's dinner is the Cajun Dirty Orzo recipe from Supergolden Bakes. I love a good one pan, hearty, delicious and quick dinner idea and orzo just makes everything special. I think I'll make some flatbreads to serve with it and I'm hoping they'll be leftovers for my lunch tomorrow ;)



  • The Pineapple Mug Cozy pattern from Divine Debris is cute, fun and a free pattern for you to crochet. It's the perfect summer pattern and looks easy to create. There is an ad free paid version on Ravelry and all the link is in the post.
  • Book and cat lovers will adore the Felt Cat Corner Bookmarks pattern from Inspire Uplift. These little guys are adorable and there's six designs to choose from, and good luck choosing your favorite. The pattern is available for purchase as an instant download.



  • How yummy do these Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies from The Food Charlaton look?  A plate of these would do nicely for afternoon tea today! It's a peanut butter cookie topped with jelly and drizzled with more peanut butter. Need I say more?
  • Granny Maud's Girl has the cutest Squadron Leader Quilt Pattern featuring the cutest airplanes. The aviator in your life will be thrilled with this stunning quilt. It's available in her Esty shop as an instant download. So fun!
  • The Harvest Turtleneck Poncho from Crochet with Carrie is a free pattern and such a cosy and stylish wearable. There is a free video to help you (scroll to the end) and the pattern looks like heaps of fun! 

And that's it for another week! I hope you found something fun to create!

Tomorrow I'm releasing a new block pattern, and of all the blocks I've ever designed or sewn, this block is my absolute favorite! Make sure you visit again tomorrow and take a look!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)




No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊