Week Ending - July 7

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!



Happy Sunday lovely! I hope this new month is treating you kindly!

Earlier in the year, Maddi and I attended a book launch at our local library. It was a very inspiring night and something neither of us had experienced before. When you read a book after hearing the author's why's and inspiration, it completely changes the whole reading experience.  

We are super excited to learn Marcus Zusak will be at the Tamar Valley Writers Festival in October. I've read all his books (and loved them), and I can't wait to meet him. Do you go to book launches or Writer's Festivals?

I did find you some wonderful projects this week, so let's go:

  • BHooked has a free pattern and tutorial on How to Make the Perfect Pair of Crochet Socks and I've never tried socks before but thought I might give this a try. There is a link to purchase an ad free version of the pattern, and it looks very easy to follow.
  • Tonight's dinner is the Chicken Wild Rice Casserole from Carls Bad Craving and I have made this before and it's delicious. The sauce is velvety and delicious and the texture from the wild rice is pure perfection. Looking forward to this!



  • The Crochet Stroller Pouch is a free crochet pattern from Lulo Stitch Co. and mums would love this. There's never enough room or enough hands when you're out and about with little ones, so this is a brilliant solution. A great gift idea for baby showers etc.
  • Add some crafty fun to your games night with the DIY Playing Card Holders from Creatively Beth. This is a free pattern and so clever. The pattern is super simple, and you'll have lots of fun with these. 



  • Breakfast this morning was the Baked Egg Ricotta Thyme Cups recipe from A Healthy Life For Me. Hubby and I have a lazy day planned and this was the perfect start to our day. They were delicious and preparing them together gave us time to relax and chat! Yummy!
  • How stunning is the Marguerite Crochet Blanket pattern from Mobius Girl Design? This blanket is a study in colour, texture and geometry and its modern style will suit all decor types. This pattern is available for purchase in her Etsy shop.
  • I love the Twine PDF Quilt Pattern from Peach Orchard Creations. This clever design intertwines creating a continual look. The pattern is available in her shop, and it includes three sizes - wall hanging, throw and queen size.


And that's it for another week! I hope you found something fun to create.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)


No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊