Week Ending (September 23)


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a fantastic week. Thanks so much for all the love for my new free pattern Salem. I'm so thrilled you love him too ♥
My Week Ending list this week is Halloween inspired. I'm starting to plan our annual Girls Fright Night and I needed some inspiration so here we go:

  • First up are these adorable Crochet Pumpkin Coasters. These look great and not too difficult to crochet. The pattern is free so grab your scrap yarn and crochet away.
  • I'm not into scary (or gross) looking Halloween food, so this Spiderweb Cake looks perfect. Us girls are huge chocolate lovers and I think we could do some damage to this one. I will probably use my own chocolate cake recipe but use the images as inspiration for the icing.
  • I love the simplicity of this Bargello Style Halloween Table Runner. It would be a fantastic way to showcase some spooky fabrics and check out the spiderweb quilting...its fab! There's also a link to some Scrappy Halloween Table Mats that look pretty darn cute as well.
  • I also love the Patchwork Pumpkin Pillow from Amy Smart. She's included a great tutorial to help you construct your pillow quickly and easily and if you scroll down she also has a tutorial for a Pumpkin Table Runner...so sweet!
  • Last year I hung some of that nylon cobweb around the house, which looked great and blended well with the everyday cobwebs I'd been propagating for weeks ;), but this year I want something different. These DIY Spooky Halloween Decorations might just work. I think I'll cut them out of coloured cardboard and hang them in groups; they don't need to be too fancy, its just for fun.
  • Another great Halloween crochet pattern is the Trick or Treat Witches Hats. These would look fantastic in a grouping on a side table or bookcase or scattered around the house. The free pattern is basic but looks easy enough to follow.
  • And lastly, this Trick or Treat Bag Pattern is adorable. The tutorial is for the bag only but you could add your own applique or machine embroidery or just leave them plain; they would be super cute either way.

And that's it for another week. I found so many inspiring projects in my search, so next weeks list will also have a Halloween theme and I'll share some more.
Make sure you check back during week because I'm sharing a yummy recipe and I'm releasing a new mini quilt pattern.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊