Week Ending (January 20)


Happy Sunday and Happy 17th Birthday to our amazing son Cohen - I hope you have the greatest day buddy. You deserve all the happiness in the world xx
Valentine's Day is right around the corner so for the next few Week Ending posts I'll be linking projects that celebrate this season of love. Lets see what I found:

  • First up is this 4 Patch Heart Mini Quilt Pattern from Jedi Craft Girl. This is a gorgeous free pattern combining traditional piecing and applique. Its a great way to use up some of your 2 1/2" jelly roll strips and it looks like a fun little mini to sew.
  • I have shown you these Heart Granny Squares before, but I thought I'd re-share the link as they're perfect for Valentine's Day. The free pattern is part of the CAL Mandy ran last year but a whole blanket of these hearts would look so pretty.
  • The Encircled Love Mini Quilt is another gorgeous free pattern to add to your Valentine's Day decorating. The pattern is very detailed with lots of diagrams to help you make your own version. Its easier than it looks and I think you're going to enjoy this one!

  • Quick and easy recipes are perfect when your short on time and this 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge ticks all the boxes for Valentine's Day. Doesn't it look yummy? I'm trying this one for sure.
  • I'm loving these Appliqued Hanging Baskets. You could hang them on a door knob, a chair or a coat hook, and pop in a special surprise from someone you love. The possibilities are endless and the free tutorial has step by step photos to help you every step of the way.
  • If you like to hide love notes in the lunchboxes then these Valentine's Printables are so sweet. Simply print them up, cut them out and hide them for your loved ones to find during the day.

  • And finally, another cute idea to hide in the kids schoolbags are these adorable Love Bugs I found on the Joann Stores website.  The pattern is a freebie and you could crochet up a batch of these little critters using yarns from your stash. So cute!

And that's my list for this week. I hope it gets you excited about crafting for Valentine's Day.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday - I'm off to celebrate with the birthday boy!
Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊