Week Ending (November 24)


Happy Sunday guys! What an amazing week it's been. The Bucks Day and Hen's Night was enjoyed by all, and it was so great to relax and enjoy this time with Madeline and Michael - the wedding is next Saturday and we can't wait! And mum turns 70 tomorrow...love you mum!

I did manage to squeeze in a little time to find you some wonderful Christmas projects, so let's see what I found:

  • First up is this gorgeous Crochet Snowflake Table Runner. This will add a little snowy goodness to your dining table and it's a free pattern from Red Heart. It looks easy to crochet and its such a stunning piece.
  • Think big this year and Bake A Village Of Gingerbread Houses. How cute are these? There's a tutorial to help you construct your village and free templates to download. This would be a great project to bake with the kids.
  • Emily from Quilty Love has a gorgeous Quilty Trees quilt pattern that would be perfect for the beginner quilter. You can grab a PDF pattern in her shop and start sewing right away. I think you're going to love this one!



  • You'll love this Wrapped Up In You Christmas Gift quilt. Its a free pattern on the Riley Blake website and perfect to add to your holiday decorating. It finishes at 42" so perfect to snuggle under while you listen to your favorite Christmas music.
  • I'm adding these Chocolate Ripple Pavlovas to my Christmas menu this year - they look amazing and I know dad will love them. They are topped with a mix of mulled berries and I'm salivating already.



  • How about some Modern Watercolour Shortbread Tree Biscuits? These would make lovely gifts for neighbours or teachers and there's a full tutorial to make it easy for you. Fun and pretty.
  • And lastly, I'm loving this 'Tis the Season C2C Blanket from Meaghan Makes Do. It looks so cosy and I really wish I had time to crochet this one - I've book marked it for next year though. It's a free pattern or you can buy an ad free PDF pattern in her shop.

And that's it for another week. I hope you found something fun!

Next week I've got heaps of fun things to share on the blog.  I have a fun free Christmas pattern for you which is one block in three designs plus one of my all time favorite cookie recipes. And... my newsletter comes out on Wednesday and there's an exclusive free block pattern for Christmas included so make sure you're subscribed so you don't miss out.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :) I'm going to just sit today and enjoy the calm before Wedding Week begins and the big day arrives!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊