Week Ending - October 11

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been a kind one! I unexpectedly took a week off - Cohen was on school holidays already, Maddi had two days off and we did baby prep stuff together (less than seven weeks till her due date!) and then hubby took three days off as well. Hanging out with my favorite people is such a treat, and I loved every minute of it - it was the best week!

I didn't sew a stitch and I have so much to catch up on, but I did find some fun Halloween projects to share with you.  Let's see what I found:

  • Skip to my Lou put together some fun Pumpkin Colouring Pages. These are great for the kids and perfect for those home schooling due to Covid. Grab some pencils and join in yourself to relieve some of the stress and create something wonderful. :)
  • JamieLyn from I Heart Naptime has some Halloween Oreo Balls done five ways I know you'll love all five. There's pumpkins, spiders, ghosts and more to add some fun to your dessert table, and seriously Oreo Balls - what's not to love?
  • I love these Easy No Carve Pumpkin Ideas from A Beautiful Mess. I'm not a fan of scary and these are way more inviting than the classic Jack O'Lantern. Simple ideas that look great and you can keep them on display long after Halloween. 



  • Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar made this gorgeous Halloween Cottage using one of her Christmas patterns. She always makes the sweetest things and this one is no exception. Head over to her blog for a the link to the pattern and some of her other Halloween projects.
  • Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me released the most adorable (and non scary) Crochet Ghost pattern. This little guy is such a cutie and the kids might like one of these instead of a heap of sugary treats - or maybe they'd enjoy both! ;) So fun!



  • Melissa at Polka Dot Chair released a tutorial for this cute Jack O'Lantern Halloween Pillow, and I think you'll love him too. There's also a Cat Pillow and she shares the link so you can sew both. You'll have fun with these, and her tutorial is wonderful!
  • Nomipalony has put together a Guide for a Happy Halloween at Home and there's lots of ideas to help you celebrate safely, and have heaps of fun. Halloween may look different this year, but you can still make wonderful memories!

And that's it for this week! I hope these Halloween posts have helped you plan some fun celebrations with your family. 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊