Week Ending - October 4

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How's your week been? I've been a bit AWOL this week, and you might have noticed I didn't release my monthly mini quilt pattern. I had an issue with the design and the more I looked at it, the more it annoyed me. I never release anything I'm not one hundred percent happy with, so after days of stressing about it, I chose to walk away from this one! :( 

It's sad, but it happens - when you try something new, things don't work the way we want! Moving on! I do have some more Halloween projects to share with you today, so let's go:

  • I love these Pumpkin Head Halloween Mug Mats from Quilt Doodle Designs. They're perfect for decorating and you could make them into pot holders or increase the size for placemats. This pattern is available in her shop and I'm sure you'll have fun with these.
  • For my fellow crocheters, the Crochet Pumpkin Jack O'Lantern Applique Heart from Golden Lucy Crafts is so sweet. You could add these to any project or string them together for garlands or Halloween tree decorations. It's a free pattern and looks like fun!



  • This Caramel Apple Cheesecake from the girls at A Beautiful Mess looks amazing - a slice of this would definitely make me feel better ;) It would be a lovely dessert for Halloween and I'm thinking I might make this for our annual girls scary movie night.
  • Handmade Farmhouse shared a free Raven printable that is perfect for Halloween, and I love how Emily has displayed it using a clipboard. She also shares some Halloween decorating tips and some spooky traditions, go check out her post!
  • Autumn from It's Always Autumn shared a tutorial for the cutest Halloween Sock Gnomes. The kids will love making these and you could also adapt them for Christmas. Such a fun decorating idea and everyone loves a cute little gnome!



  • Stitches and Scraps has the sweetest Breezy the Bat Amigurumi pattern for you to try. Its a free pattern and I'm sure you need one (or a few) for you Halloween decorating. Grab your yarn scraps and start crocheting!
  • Kristen from Woolly Petals is hosting a Something Wicked Sew Along and this quilt is clever. It's scrappy and fun and there are other versions to consider for Christmas. You will need to purchase the pattern and expansion pattern and all the details are on her blog.

And that's it for this week! I hope these projects inspired you to create for Halloween.

I'll be back very soon with my free Halloween design, and you're going to love this one!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and stay well!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊