Week Ending - December 13

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How has your fortnight been? I have the most wonderful reason for being absent these last two weeks - at 3.28pm on December 5, our precious little grandson Landon John Mills was born. He's beyond perfect, and mummy and daddy are doing very well and loving every minute of parenthood - they're the cutest family and we are so, so proud of them! 

No photo's I'm sorry, babies are precious and the internet is not a safe place sometimes, but trust me he's a heartbreaker! I could watch him all day long, and being a Nanna is the most wonderful feeling :) Poppy is smitten beyond words and Uncle Cohen is in awe of his new nephew!

We've been soaring on cloud nine and getting as many cuddles as we can, but I have found you some wonderful projects for Christmas. Let's see what made this week's list:

  • First up are these Candy Cane Cookies from Daisy Farm Crafts. They look yummy and a great way to enjoy candy canes - I usually use them for decorating and never eat them. A batch of these would be perfect for Christmas Eve and a great cookie option to leave for Santa!
  • If you're looking for a quick gift idea then The Idea Room shared a recipe for Peppermint Sugar Scrub. The women in your life will love this and it looks quick and easy to prepare - something to consider for teacher's gifts too!
  • A Beautiful Mess shared and Easy Oversized Christmas Wreath tutorial using pool noodles. This looks so fun and who can resist a big wreath at this time of year. Grab your supplies and get creating!


  • Leah Day shared this Wonky Christmas Tree Quilt Pattern and I think you could have lots of fun with this. There's a link to the pattern and two video tutorials and you can use up some of those scraps you've been saving. Have fun!
  • Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me shared these cute Crochet Mini Holiday Hats. You could go crazy with these and decorate your tree, make them into garlands for the fireplace or use them as part of your place settings this Christmas. So fun and festive!



  • How cute are these Free Printable 2021 Mini Calendars from Shabby Art Boutique. I love all of Kerry Anne's creations and you could print up a batch for overseas friends and family you might now see this year. Super pretty!
  • And finally, how about some Famous Christmas Fudge from Handmade Farmhouse? This looks so good and it seems quick and easy (I might have to substitute the Hersey bars). Adding this to my must bake Christmas list!

And that's it for this week lovely!  

I'm heading out for more snuggles with my grandson - Landon gives the best cuddles. Babies just smell the best don't they? I can't get enough :)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and stay safe and well.


Happy Week Ending :)

email signature

2 comments

  1. MAZEL TOV! enjoy, babies are just the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) We are over the moon, and totally smitten with Landon :)

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊