Week Ending - May 9

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day lovely! I hope your week has been kind!

I've been working hard on a special project with my daughter, and this week we were finalising all the nitty gritty details, edits etc., and I have to say I'm very proud of what we have achieved. I can't wait to share it with you soon.

I'm hosting our families Mother's Day lunch/afternoon tea this year, and I've gone completely over the top, but that's how I roll. ;) The house is decorated in every shade of pink, and the table will be filled with lots of home baked goodness. I'm excited for everyone to arrive :) Have a wonderful day everyone!

I did find you some wonderful projects, so let's go:

  • Sheree from A Quilting Life shared 5 Tips for Setting Up Your Sewing Room and this post is a must read. She talks about work spaces, organisation, accessibility and upkeep, and there's some great tips in there even if your sewing space is set up already.
  • I love the Crochet Bundle Up Blanket from Daisy Farm Crafts. This looks like a mash up of crochet and quilting and it's very clever. This is just another gorgeous creation from these talented girls and I'm sure you'll love it!



  • It was hubby's birthday on Friday and I made a batch of these Blueberry and Ricotta Pancakes from Jessica Sepel for his breakfast. It was a healthier start to his day and they were absolutely delicious. Give them a try too!
  • Betz White announced her new project, Sewing Vintage Sheet Patchwork and I'm intrigued. I love the sneak peek, and to follow her progress all you need to do is sign up for her email. This could be fun!
  • Naomi from Bakers Royale shared a Homemade Cinnamon Churro Ice Cream recipe that looks and sounds amazing. I'm adding this to my must make list and if it's as decadent and creamy as it sounds, I wont be sharing ;)


  • I found this sweet Free Crochet Bracelet Pattern from Sweet Softies and fell in love. It's simple and adjustable and you'll achieve different results by altering the hook and yarn. Patterns like these are great to have when you feel like crocheting something quick and fun!
  • Looking for a big block quilt pattern? Check out the Penny Quilt from Kitchen Table Quilting. This quilt looks fun and modern and you can have so much fun with colour. The pattern is now available in their shop and I'm sure you'll love it!

And that's it for this week. I hope these projects inspire a creative week ahead :)


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well, and enjoy your Mother's Day!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊