Week Ending - July 3

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been a kind one. :)

It's been so cold here! We've had a little sun, but the days are cold, and the nights are freezing. Of course, I'm wishing for snow again this year - it's been two years since we were treated to snowfall and I want to relive that magic.

I have some inspiring projects for you this week, so let's go:

  • I've been looking at lots of baby shawl patterns this week and I thought the 6 x Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns from The Cute Pattern Shop were not only sweet but economical. There's so many sweet designs in this bunch it will be hard for me to choose just one.
  • Looking to try a different crochet technique? The Dahlia Pillow from My Crochetory might be the place to start. This free crochet pattern uses intarsia crochet which is basically working with two colours in one row. All the links you need to get started are in the blog post.
  • German Potato Soup is on tonight's menu and I'm using the recipe from Ela Vegan. This looks delicious and hopefully it's hearty and warming for our cold winter's night. Looks easy and there's some tips on variations.



  • If soups on your menu as well tonight, you might like these Reversible Soup Bowl Holders from Crafty For Home. There's a photo tutorial to help you out, and you could make a set of these this afternoon.
  • I love the Deco Quilt from Lo and Behold Stitchery. This quilt is stunning, and you will have so much fun choosing colour combinations for this one. The links to purchase this pattern are at the end of the post and I think you need to make this one!



  • The Soft Animal Elephant Tutorial from Handmadiya is so cute. Any child would love to own one of these. There's a step-by-step tutorial and templates for you to use and I think you'll have fun with this project.
  • I tried the Orange Jam with Warm Spices recipe from Practical Self Reliance. This jam is perfect for my morning muffins, and it was so quick and easy to make. It's lovely and spicy and it made the house smell amazing.

And that's it for this week. I hope you found something to create.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!



Happy Week Ending :)




    No comments

    I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊