Crochet Bobble Tree Pattern by Anita at Photomusen

I'm crocheting the Crochet Bobble Tree Pattern from Anita at Photomusen and it's a fun and festive free pattern you'll definitely enjoy! Make sure you check out the links to some of the other crochet tree patterns I found as well.


I'm currently working on the Crochet Bobble Tree pattern from Anita at Photomusen, and I had to share this free pattern with you because these trees are adorable. I'm crocheting these for our grandson Landon to gift to his little friends as decorations for their own Christmas trees.

I'm using the yarn leftover from my Christmas Eve Wishes Blanket, and I've crocheted a few already - they're super quick and easy!


Anita's pattern is easy to follow (scroll to the bottom for the English version) and she has a video tutorial if you need help with the bobble stitch. I like how these bobbles are constructed and they have good structure, so your trees lie flat, and you can hang them easily. 

Once you become familiar with the pattern, you'll see it would be easy to make them larger if you want - just keep adding more rows, increasing the number of bobbles and stitches as you go. 

You could also sew some beads between the bobbles to make them even more festive or sew two together and fill for a plush Christmas decoration.


I'm not starting any big crochet projects between here and Christmas, so these little trees are keeping me busy as I watch Christmas movies. There's a big bundle of gorgeous Hue and Me yarn under our tree ready for a new project, so until I can get my hands on it, I'm content to work from my yarn stash and crochet a forest of trees. 

They work up beautifully and Anita has lots of wonderful patterns on her website - you'll be grabbing your yarn and hook and getting busy. Her basic Christmas Tree is another favorite of mine, and I can't wait to try that pattern as well.


When I opened Pinterest to find a crochet tree pattern to work on, I was overwhelmed with choices - there were so many beautiful patterns available. I've put together some cute ones in this post, in case you're looking for some inspiration as well.

Some of them are perfect for garlands and others are gorgeous decor items for your home this festive season.

There's a mix of free and paid patterns in this line up, and there's one to suit all crocheting levels. Have fun choosing something to create!






18. Farmhouse Christmas Tree by Share A Pattern (free pattern)


They're gorgeous patterns, aren't they? It's hard to pick a favorite. 

I hope you're inspired to create a crocheted Christmas Tree (or ten) of your own. I'm hoping to try a few more before the season ends because you can never have too many Christmas trees, right? ;) 

Enjoy!


Happy Christmas crocheting :)




2 comments

  1. What exciting things!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊