Week Ending - December 4

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope life has been kind :)

What a festive week it's been for us! Our celebrations have begun, and the highlight of the week was Landon's Christmas crafts from playgroup - I love kids crafts and his stained-glass tree was so adorable!

We've seen the City Christmas Tree and next week we're hunting down Santa for some photos. Christmas Carols are on repeat, the house is decorated, and the gifts are wrapped and under the tree, and I'm soaking in all this season has to offer. :) 

I also found you seven inspiring projects this week, so let's go:

  • Yarnspirations has the gorgeous Aunt Lydia's Lacy Snowflake Ornament pattern for you to download and try. It's a free pattern and it's delicate and sweet, just like real snowflakes. Think garlands, gift tags, tree ornaments and project embellishments - this is a great pattern to have for many projects!
  • A fun way to use fruit mince is in the Puff Pastry Mince Pie Swirls from Jo's Kitchen Larder. They're quick and hassle free, plus they look delicious. A great snack to take to all your Christmas events without all the hard work.
  • Looking for another quick gift idea to include in your Christmas cards this year? I think the Simply Daisy Bookmarks from This Pixie Creates might be perfect. It's using the star stitch and two rows, plus a tassel and you're done! Perfect for your book loving friends.



  • Woodshop Diaries has a free tutorial for the DIY Snowflake Pillow. She gives you tips on how to recreate the pillow she has made including how to find your own snowflake template. It's a fast and fun project you can adapt to whatever design you like.
  • I love a sweet print for any season and the Reindeer Ridge Christmas Lodge Christmas Printable from Clean and Scentsible is stunning. The colours are beautiful, and I love the little cabin poking through the snow. This will make a stunning piece of Christmas decor.



  • I think most of us have tried the Nutella Puff Pastry Christmas Tree, but if not then give it a try. The kids love it and this year I'm using a lovely dark chocolate and hazelnut spread I brought at the farmer's market. It's lush and delicious, and I think it tastes better than Nutella. Walking On Sunshine has a recipe for you to follow, so add this to your must bake list.
  • The Red Braid Table Runner from Samelia's Mum is a free pattern and it's perfect for Christmas. She's written a comprehensive tutorial, and this will add a pop of festive fun to any area of your home. You'll love this one!

And that's it for another week! I hope your Christmas crafting and having fun!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊