Week Ending - February 18

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I've hope you had a wonderful week!

The summer weather is starting to get to me and I'm looking forward to some cooler, cosier weather. I know I shouldn't complain but I'm not a summer person and this season has felt so long. I'm ready to unpack the blankets and quilts, consume everything pumpkin spice and watch my world change into the rich vibrant colours of autumn. 

I did find some fun projects for you this week, so let's go:

  • The Sentimentalities Quilt pattern from Bonnie Christine is a free pattern download on the Art Gallery Fabrics website. This quilt is sure to delight lovers of dresden plates who are looking for a modern take on this classic. So pretty!
  • We're still harvesting tomatoes, so tonight's dinner will be the Savory Tomato Tart from Pure Wow! It's a very easy recipe and it is delicious, so I'm happy to serve this again as we enjoy the last of summer's bounty.



  • Butterflies are one of my favorite things, so the Hearts Aflutter quilt pattern from Kewpie Love has become a firm favorite. This sweet and simple free design would be beautiful in a child's bedroom or in a reading chair. I love this one and it's free for you to download!
  • Is it too early to add soups to the menu yet? Probably, but I'm saving the Cozy Autumn Wild Rice Soup recipe from Gimme Some Oven to have at the first sign of cooler weather. This looks delicious and I'm eager to give it a try!



  • Easy Crochet has a very informative post on 9 Modern Crochet Blanket Patterns and I'm sure you'll love these. They also suggest some of the beautiful yarns available that work well with modern patterns. A great read and lovely projects!
  • Coming to the Fat Quarter Shop in April are the gorgeous Jelly and Jam fabrics from Fig Tree Quilts. The colour palette is delightful and there's a lovely mix of large and small prints to include in all your projects. Add this range to your wishlist!
  • Ok the Special Edition Island Time Baby Blanket from Nauti Krall has become a new favorite. Take a look at all the gorgeous snuggly goodness in this thick and cosy blanket. It would be easy to make more blocks and make a bigger throw and the pattern is free for you to try.

And that's it for another week! I hope you found something new to create!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊