Week Ending - February 25

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been?

Mine was very busy, but I did spend some time adding blocks to my Scrappy Postage Stamp Quilt. I laid out all the completed blocks and seeing how it will all come together renews my enthusiasm for this gorgeous quilt every time. It's going to look stunning!

I also found seven fun projects for you this week, so let's go:

  • The Special Edition Basic Sunburst Pillow Pattern from Nauti Krall is another new favorite. This chunky pillow will add chunky texture to beds, couches or in a pile on the floor. The pattern is free to use, and she has some amazing designs so make sure you have a look around.
  • Tonight's dinner recipe is the One Pot Italian Chicken Pasta from Eating On A Dime. We're off on a road trip in the country today so I need something that's quick and easy to prepare later tonight. You can't go wrong with anything cheesy, and I might pick up some crusty bread from one of the little bakeries on our route.



  • The Tree of Life Pillow from Lilla Bjorn Crochet is an overlay crochet pattern and it's simply stunning. This pattern is available to purchase on Ravelry and she does include a discount code on her blog, plus a special deal on Ravelry for multiple patterns. 
  • This Pixie Creates has a cosy Mountain Mama Crochet Blanket pattern for you to crochet. It's crocheted with bulky yarn and a large hook so it will grow quickly, and it only requires five stitches. It's perfect for beginners and it's a stunning textured blanket.
  • The Maryland Quilt Block is a free FPP block pattern from Flying Parrot Quilts. Simply sign up to their newsletter to receive your free 6" block pattern and you can also download a tutorial as well. Such a pretty block!



  • Sally's Baking Addiction has a recipe for her Caramel Apple Cinnamon Scones and as it's almost autumn, I need to try these. They're buttery and moist with crispy edges and a crunchy sugar topping. I love the flavors of the cosy season!
  • If you're looking for a pattern to whittle your stash, Hello Melly Designs has a great tutorial for an Easy Herringbone Quilt. Her quilt finishes at 40" x 43" but keep adding for a larger throw of full-sized quilt.


And that's it for another week! I hope you found something fun to create!

Next week my Week Ending posts will be focused on Easter projects and I can't wait to share these fun festive ideas with you.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊