Week Ending - March 10

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!



Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind.

I went to a little people Easter craft day on Thursday, and I love creating with children. They're fearless and inventive, and everything brings them joy. They love to play with colour and they're not afraid to think outside the box - I hope you played this week too!

I did find you some wonderful Easter projects this week, so let's go:

  • I love love love the free Bunny Cupcake Crochet Pattern from Amigurumi Today. It's the cutest thing and everyone will love this project. They would make lovely gifts for the non-chocolate lovers and such a fun little decoration for this time of year!
  • Taste Australia has an Easter Egg Cheesecake recipe that is sure to delight. This no bake rainbow cheesecake looks very easy to make and will add some wonderful pastel deliciousness to your Easter table.



  • Style Me Pretty has a Mini Bunny Bags for the Mini-est of Easter Hunters that is simply adorable. It's a free pattern and just perfect for the little ones or to use as gift bags for neighbours, coworkers or craft buddies.
  • Sew Modern Bags has an Easter Bunny Cinch Bag pattern for you to try and it's the cutest. It's simple applique and some fun sewing, and the kids will love this bag for egg hunting or carrying their craft supplies or Easter books.



  • Skip To My Lou has the Crochet Carrot Basket Pattern free on her blog and this is classic and simple. It's a fun way to gift some chocolates or home baking and a great crochet project to get you into the Easter spirit.
  • Bake Play Smile has a recipe for an Easter Egg Cookie Slice, and this is delicious. I baked this for the craft party and the kids loved it. It's so easy to prepare and its dense and chewy just like a cookie. Give this one a try for get togethers with friends.
  • The Easter Napkins tutorial from Polka Dot Chair is simple but classic and perfect for your Easter Celebrations. I think you'll love these and have fun choosing fabrics to compliment your decor this season.


And that's it for another week! I hope you found something fun to create for Easter.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊