Week Ending - March 3

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been?

It's time to start creating for Easter and although I decorate the house, I keep things very simple and uncluttered. In the southern hemisphere we're heading into autumn (YAY!) as well, so the house needs to feel cosy and inviting with lots of texture and warm natural colours.

How do you decorate for Easter?

I've found seven gorgeous Easter projects for you this week, so let's go:

  • Friends Forever Bunnies is a gorgeous crochet blanket pattern from Jennifer Armstrong. These sweet bunnies will delight your childlike heart and how can resist bunny tails? The pattern is available for purchase and all the details are on the Ravelry page. So sweet!
  • I used to make Rocky Road for my father-in-law every year - it was all he ever wanted for Easter. Simple Living Creative Learning has a Rocky Road Wreath recipe that looks so good. There are plenty of options for ingredients etc. but I love it presented as a wreath. It would look amazing on your Easter table.




  • We All Sew has a lovely free pattern for you to sew. The Easter Bunny Mini Quilt is constructed with quick and easy piecing and the tutorial is very well written and easy to follow. It finishes at 12 1/2" x 14" and I'm sure you'll love working on this one!
  • Sandra Healy Designs has the cutest Bunny Quilt Block pattern. It's a 12" block pattern using traditional piecing and he's the sweetest little thing! The pattern is available in her shop as an instant download.



  • Speaking of cute bunnies, how about the Easter Crochet Bunny Rabbit pattern from Knitted Story Bears? It was inspired by the Lindt chocolate bunny and it's the sweetest little thing. The pattern is free, and you've got plenty of time to crochet one for everyone!
  • For my Australian readers, how about the Cheesy Vegemite Hot Cross Buns from Taste AU? Cheese and vegemite are a classic combination but I'm not sure about this one. If you try them let me know!
  • Brianna K Designs has an adorable free pattern for her Bunny Ears Hair Ties. How cute would your little one look this Easter with crocheted bunny ears in their hair? I love these and unfortunately little Miss Iris's hair is not thick or long enough for a pair - maybe next year!

And that's it for another week! I hope you found some inspiration to create for Easter.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)


No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊