Week Ending - April 28

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind.

The lurgy season has kept me at home most of the week and I sewed a lot. Progress has been made on my Scrappy Postage Stamp Quilt and it's looking soooooooo good. How is your long-term project progressing? I hope you found time to sew this week.

I did find some fun projects for you this week, so let's go:

  • Midwest Foodie has a Blueberry Flatbread with Goats Cheese recipe I want to try. I think this might be perfect for lunch with the craft girls. It's sweet and tangy and super simple to make so I'm adding this to ever growing list of recipes to try.
  • The Kismet Kiss Quilt is a hand piecing PDF patchwork pattern from Sunspell and I love this. It's constructed with templates and perfect for playing with scraps. The PDF pattern is available in her shop as an instant download.


  • Have you seen the Limited Edition Fat Quarter Shop Quilty Mug? The second batch of these ship in May and they are so cool. Unfortunately, the exchange rate and postage to Australia is stopping me from ordering but it might be worth it :)
  • Dinner tonight is the Spicy Coconut Curry Ramen from Serving Dumplings. I've made this a few times now and my boys love it. It's perfect for a cold autumn night and it's a wonderful flavor party in the mouth. Delicious!



  • Raffamusa has a tutorial for the Granny Diamond Stitch and these stripy blocks are adorable. It looks fun and her samples are gorgeous. Give this one a try if you're looking for something unique and pretty.
  • Fat quarter stash out of control? Crazy Little Projects has a post on 25 *More* Things To Do With Fat Quarters which might whittle down your stash. There's everything from fob chains to pennant banners and they're all such fun projects.
  • I love the Easy Crochet Raglan Sweater from MJ's Off The Hook. This looks so comfy and warm, and I know a couple of people who will want me to crochet this for them. It's a free pattern and one you'll use often, I'm sure.


And that's it for another week. I hope you found something fun to create.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)



Happy Week Ending :)


No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊