Week Ending - April 7

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a creative week!

Now that Easter is over, we can finally embrace the cosy season. Autumn is the time when we pause, reflect and let go, before we settle into our long winter hibernation, and I couldn't be happier. It's time for soups, chunky sweaters, candlelit rooms and a big thick book to read while the rain and wind batters against the windows - there's no better place to be right now!

It's also time to craft and this week I found some wonderful projects for you, so let's go:

  • Tonight's dinner is the Greek Flatbread Pizza Recipe from Cooks With Cocktails. I have tried this one before (not sure if I've shared it) and it's delicious. The homemade tzatiki is the absolute best and it elevates the flavors in this pizza! 
  • I fell in love with The Winter Walk Blanket pattern from Wool Thread Paint. Image cosying up under this on a cold winter's day! It's so pretty and those gorgeous Granny squares and some simple embroidery gives it an inviting vintage feel! Patterns are available for purchase in her Etsy and Raverly shops.



  • Melissa from Polka Dot Chair has a How to Make Simple Polaroid Quilt Blocks tutorial which allows you to fussy cut some gorgeous fabric and make a quick block. It's a fun method and you'll have an interesting quilt in no time at all :)
  • Milly's Kitchen has a recipe for 9 Minute Air-Fryer Scones you might want to try. They look light and delicious, and they would be perfect for a lazy Sunday. I plan on giving these a try very soon and adding some savory flavors because that's what I'm craving right now.



  • Who doesn't love a unicorn? The Unicorn Egg Crochet Pattern from Ekaterina Chirkova is a free pattern, and we all need one of these in our life. They're sweet and magical and perfect for party favors, birthdays, tea parties and more.
  • I'm about to sew my grandkids and Crayon Tote Bag using the tutorial I found from Melanie Ham. They can bring their books, crayons, stickers and pencils to nanna's house in style, and everything will be organised and easy for them to carry.
  • The Garden Paths Quilt pattern from White Plains Quilts is absolutely stunning. This PDF pattern includes three sizes and it's a stunning traditionally pieced quilt that I'm sure you'll love. Patterns are available for purchase on Etsy.

And that's it for another week. I hope you found something to create.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)

2 comments

  1. Hi Rose,
    That air-fryer scone recipe looks great ! thanks for sharing that ! I 'll be trying that soon as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do sound delicious Joanne. I'm hoping to try them too on the weekend! Enjoy :)

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊