Week Ending - June 30

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!



Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind!

Maddi and I went thrifting this week and I was hoping to find something that needed a bit of love and restoration. I felt like sinking my teeth into a new project and imagined limitless possibilities but alas, nothing inspired me :( We did find a few books we'd both been searching for, so that was a win! 

Do you thrift? We set aside a thrift day once a season and you can be lucky and find something fun.

I did find you some amazing projects this week, so let's be inspired:

  • The Tulip Patchwork Pillow from Flamingo Toes is absolutely gorgeous and available as a free pattern. It's quick and easy patchwork and will be a lovely addition to your home decor.  Bev has finished it off with an adorable pom pom edging and I think it's perfect!
  • The Rocky Mountain Colourblock Crochet Sweater from MJ's Off The Hook is worked in one piece and a great beginner project. There's no seaming and the free pattern includes eight sizes so you can make one for everyone.



  • Sin- A- Mon Tales has a recipe for Kladkakka (Swedish Chocolate Cake) and doesn't this look divine? It's traditionally served with whipped cream or ice cream, and it's known as the last-minute chocolate cake in Sweden where people can rustle one up in their sleep. Yummo!
  • If you're new to quilting, Alandra Craft has the post Top 10 Quilting Tools For Beginners that might interest you. She talks about each tool and which size or brand she recommends to eliminate the confusion of buying new tools. A great read for every quilter.



  • You know I love a pretty crochet coaster and the Cup of Sunshine Crochet Coasters pattern from Crochet With Gabriella Rose is stunning. They would definitely add some sunshine to any space, but they would make a gorgeous cushion or throw as well. It's a free pattern for you to try.
  • Tonight's dinner is the Caramelized Leek and Mushroom Gruyere Pasta recipe from Cherry On My Sundae. Pasta is my comfort food and I need a quick and easy dinner idea after a busy Sunday visiting friends. It looks delicious and I can't wait!
  • Have you ever thought about opening your own Etsy shop and selling your sewn items? Oh Clary has a post with 25 Best Selling Sewn Items on Etsy. This is a list from 2023 but it might inspire you. Great ideas for school fair, market stalls or gift giving.

And that's it for another week! I hope these projects inspire you to create.

Make sure you visit again tomorrow as I'm releasing a new mini quilt pattern, and I can't wait to introduce Kitty to you. 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)




No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊