Week Ending - April 3

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a fabulous week! 

Daylight savings ended this morning, so we've officially entered the cosy season. The house smells of apple pie and pumpkin soup and the air has that wonderful chill to it - I love Autumn so much!

I make bucket lists for every season, and we've planned lots of family activities before the long hibernation. It's the best time of the year to reconnect with nature - it's not too hot and the sun gives everything a warm glow! What's your favorite season? I think I come alive in Autumn.
 
I did find some more Easter projects for you, so let's go:

  • I found the Banana Pudding Cake recipe from Grandbaby Cakes, and while it's not traditional for Easter I thought was something a little different. You could decorate it with some macaroons, chocolate eggs or keep it simple and add an Easter banner. 
  • Fabric Mutt shared The Darling Giftbag Tutorial and just imagine these cute bags in Easter fabrics. You could add a little bunny and some eggs, and the kids will love them plus they have the bag for years to come. So sweet!
  • Dying eggs takes me back to working in the kitchen with my grandma at Easter, so I book marked the Rainbow Dyed Easter Egg tutorial from Dream a Little Bigger to try with Landon. I love the rainbow colours and I think we might try some natural plant dyes, but this tutorial is great inspiration.



  • How cute is the DIY Fabric Easter Basket from The House That Lars Built. This would make a gorgeous centerpiece for the table or baskets for the kids egg hunts. I absolutely love this, and the tutorial looks easy to follow.
  • How adorable is this Crocheted Bunny Blanket from Kerry Jane Designs? It's an instant download pattern on Etsy and I love it! If you have little ones in your life, you need this pattern. So cute! 



  • The Hot Cross Bun Cheesecake Pots recipe from Woolworths looks amazing. I know my family will love these because they're so decadent. I've added these to my long list of possibilities and I'm eager to try them. 
  • Go big or go home, right? The Giant Crochet Easter Egg pattern is a free pattern on All Free Crochet and it looks fun! You can download the pattern and there's also a You Tube video to help you out.

And that's it for this week. I hope you've added some of these projects to your Easter preparations.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)


No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊