Week Ending - May 15

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been?

I'm going to jump straight into this week's links. These projects really inspired me this week, and I'm hoping you'll add a few to your must make list as well. Let's go:

  • First link is a new to me blog and Rachel shares so many wonderful projects - this is a blog to keep your eye on! She's put together a list of 75+ Star Quilt Patterns and she very kindly included my Hestia quilt. Some of these patterns are free and all of them are inspiring, so make sure you add Adventures of a DIY Mom to your blog reading list.
  • Lucy from Attic 24 threw a Stylecraft Blogstars Garden Party and she released patterns for these adorable Summertime Tins. They're a fabulous way to repurpose an aluminum tin and used as a vase for flowers they add a summer vibe to your home décor.
  • Alli from Woodberry Way released a free pattern and kits for her Bright Rainbow Quilt. If you're looking for a fun, quick finish then pop over to her blog and have a look. This pattern would work with any combination you like or have. So fun!



  • Love falafels? I bookmarked the Falafel Burgers with Tzatziki Slaw recipe from How Sweet Eats to try later. I think it would make a tasty lunch idea anytime of the year, and I'm looking forward to making some for my craft girls next week.
  • We brought Landon one of those licensed pop-up tents and he loves it! It's his own personal space but he's growing so much I wanted to make him a tepee for his room. Now you can buy these, but where's the fun in that? ;) DIY Projects has a post on DIY Teepee Ideas for Kids and there are so many creative ideas to choose from. Might have to get Poppy to help, but I can't wait to make one for his room and maybe one for our back yard over the warmer months.



  • How sweet are these C2C Crochet Tulips from Sarah at Repeat Crafter Me? I planted a heap of spring bulbs last week, but these would be lovely to decorate for spring your home. You could make an afghan or use the block as part of a cushion cover or bag. 
  • We had a game night with friends last night, and I took this Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Cake - it was perfection.  The cake is bursting with flavour but the strudel topping, and the glaze makes it even more delicious. It was a winner with everyone so give it a try!

And that's it for this week. I hope you found something to create!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊