Week Ending - March 24

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a creative week.

It's almost Easter and the week ahead is a full one. Landon and Iris have an Easter Playgroup party, I'm hosting a lunch for my craft girls, Good Friday will be spent together as a family and Saturday night is our annual Egg Hunt with friends.

How are you spending Easter this year?

I've found some quick and easy Easter projects for you this week, so let's go:

  • Bake Play Smile has a 10 Minute Caramel Chocolate Easter Egg Ice Cream recipe which is no churn and super easy. It's scattered with big fat chunks of caramel filled Easter Egss and its thick and delicious.
  • I love the Granny Bunny Crochet Pattern from Daily Crochet. They're sweet and simple and you could use these to embellish gifts or to applique to cushions, blankets or scarves. The pattern is free for you to try and I'm sure they'll be addictive.



  • Keep your Easter breakfast egg warm with the Bunny Egg Warmer pattern from Stellas Yarn Universe. This little cutie will delight anyone this Easter and it's the cutest egg warmer pattern I've seen. Have fun!
  • I also love the Amigurumi Easter Bunny Gnome Keychain pattern from Mufficorn. These are adorable and the pattern is available as an PDF instant download in her Etsy shop. Crochet them as gifts or add them to your Easter Tree as decorations.
  • Make the sweetest Easter Gift Bags using the tutorial from Free Tutorial. These little cuties are embellished with embroidered chickens and bunnies, and they look super easy. Add a few of your own flourishes to celebrate the season.



  • Madeline is going to love me for baking the Chocolate Hedgehog Easter Slice from Bake Play Smile. Hedgehog slice is her absolute favorite and she'd eat it without the mini Easter eggs, but they add a lovely festive touch.
  • And lastly, I like to include some colouring pages as a way to slow down with the kids and talk about what Easter means to you. Super Colouring has an extensive collection of Easter Colouring Pages and they even have ones for adults if you need some crafty time to yourself.


And that's it for another week. I hope all of the Easter I've shared over the last four weeks projects helped you create a wonderful Easter celebration.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊