Week Ending - May 26

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!



Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been?

I spent as much time as I could in the sewing room this week working on my Scrappy Postage Stamp Quilt. I'm so happy with my progress this first half of the year - thankfully life has been kinder in 2024 and I've had time to sew!

Let's look at the projects I found for you this week:

  • Haak Maar Raak has a Rainbow Stripe Sampler Blanket Pattern which is free to use and the perfect way to learn new crochet stitches. It's divided into parts and all the links are active so you can make a gorgeous blanket and learn some new skills.
  • The Oak Moth Quilt Pattern from Pen and Paper Patterns is stunning. It's traditionally pieced and if you love butterflies, you'll adore this sweet design. PDF patterns are available for purchase in their shop.




  • We had the Eggs Benedict Casserole (Overnight Breakfast Casserole) from The Food Charlatan for breakfast this morning and, YUM! This was the perfect way to start our lazy Sunday and very easy to make because the prep work was done yesterday. 
  • MJ's Off the Hook Designs has a free pattern for her Granny Stitch Crochet Cardigan and I love this. She has examples of the design in scrappy colours and all one colour and both options look so good. The pattern looks very easy to follow and I've bookmarked this for spring.



  • Make your own Folded Star Potholder with the free tutorial from Patchwork and Poodles. If you haven't tried this before then you're in for a treat and this tutorial is very well written so, you'll be an expert in no time. So fun and such a gorgeous potholder.
  • The Plaid About You Throw Pillow Pattern from Lulees Crochet has a vintage, cosy vibe and perfect for classic decorating. This reminds me of my grandfather and the way he decorated his home - I love it! The PDF Pattern is available as an instant download in her Etsy shop.
  • I follow Catherine Carlton on YouTube and I love her garden projects and home DIY's. She released her second book last month and if you haven't seen it then Dainty Dress Diaries: 50 Beautiful Home Crafting Projects to Awaken Your Creativity is available now. It's written in her cheeky style and a beautiful book for the library.


And that's it for another week! I hope you found something new to create. 

Tomorrow is newsletter day, so if you're one of my lovely subscribers, don't forget to check your inbox!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊