Week Ending - July 21

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a creative week!

It's a cold and foggy morning here in Australia, but earlier in the week we spotted our first daffodil flower. This pop of bright yellow in a dreary winter garden reminds us that this season is intense but brief, and spring is right around the corner. 

I've planned my spring/summer garden, cleaned the glasshouse and next week I'll start sowing some vegetable and herb seeds - I can't wait to get my hands dirty!

I did find you some wonderful projects this week, so let's take a look:

  •  Are you a Swiftie? I'm a huge fan of TTPD and Reputation but I think I need to make the Crochet Newsboys Hat Pattern - The Red Hat from the Stitchberry blog and channel my inner Taylor! This is a free pattern and Grace is just the sweetest - check out her photos!
  • Tonight's dinner is the Cheesy One Pot Beef and Potato recipe from Serving Dumplings. I made this a few times now and I like to throw in a few extra vegetables to make it even heartier and delicious. Served with flatbread or sourdough makes it a quick and cosy winter meal.
  • My gardeners heart loves the Greenhouse Quilt from Elizabeth Hartman. I found a copy of this pattern on Etsy and it's available as a physical pattern (I could not find an instant download). You could have so much fun choosing colours and fabrics for this one! Stunning!




  • Happy Hour Projects has a free tutorial for her Wish Bracelets, and I can imagine making these with Maddi one afternoon - she'd love it! They're sweet because they're simple and I could imagine layering a few of them together for a stunning look.
  • British Chef's Table has a recipe for Mary Berry's Golden Syrup Cake and I'm ready to give this one a try. It looks moist and golden, and I mean anything made with golden syrup has to be tried right? Might make this for hubby's afternoon tea.



  • The Irish Adventure Bag from Moogly is a free crochet pattern that explores cables and seamless construction. The bag features three unique cable designs and it's all worked without having to sew seams. Super cute!
  • Who loves a tea party? It's one of my favorite things to host! The Tea Party PDF Quilt Pattern from Flamingo Toes is adorable and the assortment of cups and teapots sitting on shelves reminds me of grandmas. The pattern is available to purchase in her shop!

And that's it for another week! I hope you found something fun to create!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)


No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊