Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Odd Fellows Chain

Its no secret I love piecing, thats why I enjoy the big sampler quilts so much. Theres nothing better than cutting lots of little triangles, squares and rectangles and putting them all together to make a stunning block! I love to incorporate my favorite blocks in my designs, so at the moment Im working on these:
The Odd Fellows Chain block...........very pretty as a 6" block and a little more complicated as a 4" block, lots of tiny, tiny pieces!!!!

Sometimes just because you can, doesnt mean you should.....but Im really glad I did!!!

9 comments:

Christine M said...

Your Odd Fellows Blocks look great. I just love the colours you've chosen.

paulette said...

OMGosh...all that in a 4 inch block!! I bow to you!! Well done!
Paulette

Isabella said...

Looks great Rose, just give me stitchery every time :)

Anne Ida said...

Oh, they are so pretty, hun! Way to go!!! And I still think you're nuts doing the 4" *lol*

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness...4 inch block with that many pieces! They are beautiful blocks and you are one patient person.

Karen said...

The 4" block is tiny with a gazillion pieces. Good piecing job!

Lynn said...

Love your fabric selection and won't the little one be cute!

Jules said...

yr just silly

Valerie said...

How beautiful, your quilts always inspire me Rose!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...