Issue Three Preview

I'm in the midst of finishing projects, writing patterns/recipes, taking photos and adding all those special little extras for Issue Three of the Threadbare Ezine (June/July). My aim from the beginning was to make all the projects quick and easy, stash friendly and practical and I love how I'm slowly culling my own stash as I work:
I purchased these "Hello Betty" fabrics back in 2009 and over time they made their way to the back of my fabric cupboard. Now they have their chance to shine in this next issue. Here's a little sneak peek of one of the projects:
I really love this set of three projects; they are very pretty and very practical.
July marks the eighth birthday of my little business so it was a great chance for me to include a section on celebrating birthdays and it will include four lovely projects:
I've had lots of fun with these and they will definitely be a much loved addition to our birthday celebrations.
I decided to include a quilt pattern (single bed size) in this issue; you couldn't have Winter Solstice without something to snuggle under right?
Basting commenced on Saturday and quilting began today:
Its quilting up lovely and I'm so happy to finally have these Simple Abundance fabrics into a quilt, they too had been hiding in the fabric cupboard for far too long.
Issue Three is due out early May and I cant wait to share all the lovely projects with you :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊