Woolly Winter Warmers

During the winter months, the wool comes out and my nights are spent either knitting or crocheting.  I shared a picture a few months back of some Sunburst Granny Squares I had started:
It was slow progress but finally my afghan is complete and its become a lovely addition to our lounge room:
I love the scalloped edge, its give the afghan a lovely, soft finish. Its so warm and snuggly and its become a firm favorite with our cat, who seems to have claimed it as her own :) :
I had a few balls of wool left over so I decided to make a couple of crocheted scarves for Maddi and I:
These were very quick and easy and I sewed the ends together to make them snoods. A really fun project and a great way to use any leftover wool. I found the free pattern for the scarf, here.
I'm not the only one who has been busy crocheting. Annie, a very dear friend of mine made this lovely afghan as a present for her workmate:
Its gorgeous and the lucky recipient loooooved it :) Perfect for these long, cold, wet Tasmanian winters :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊