Cosy CAL Blanket

After finishing the Coastal Ripple blanket, I was quite eager to start a new crochet project.  My wool had been sitting under the tree for weeks, so once our Christmas festivities were over, I was able to sit back, relax and start my Cosy CAL blanket:
I love the vibrant colours I'm using for this one, it will defintely brighten up those dark, dreary days of winter. She does have packs of wool available to purchase, but I choose my own, keeping the colours reasonably similar to her original palette.
I have finished the first 15 rows (Part One) and I love it!! Its such an easy pattern to follow and its growing quite quickly.
If your looking for a new crocheting project for 2015, make sure you head over to Attic 24 and check out her site, its very inspirational and all her patterns are gorgeous :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊