Charm Square Fabric Trays

Have you seen the clever tutorial for the zakka inspired fabric trays from Lisa at A Spoonful Of Sugar? These are so fun to make and are totally addictive:
The tutorial suggests an orphan charm square and a square of lovely linen but I made these using two Bonnie and Camille charm squares as I'm in need of purchasing some linen. You cant see very well from the photo's but I did also quilt a little flower in the base of each of them, just because :)
Maddi put a couple in her room, to store hair pins and spare change and I put the other two in my studio for added storage, which is always handy. The uses for these little trays are endless and I can see many more of these being made in my future; they would be great to make and fill with little goodies, to give as gifts :)
I do love a quick, easy and practical project and if you haven't seen it, the tutorial for these little trays is right HERE. Thanks Lisa, these are great :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊