Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 30

This weeks super cute block is Crossroads. I chose this block primarily, because I love its scrappy look. You can play around with fabric choices on this one and see how it alters the look of your own block; you could chose to be scrappier with the rectangles or maybe include another coloured fabric in the centre "square in square" unit, instead of the white.
This one goes together quite quickly and it illustrates how you can achieve a dramatic looking block using basic pieces. I hope you like this weeks block as much as I do and I think it will look lovely in our samplers :)
To download this weeks free block, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊