Free December Calendar

December would have to be my favorite month. It's a time full of Christmas preparations, end of year school functions, catch ups with family and friends and lots of good food :)
It's also time for my last free calendar for 2015:

This months featured pattern is Guiding Angel, which is a sweet redwork stitchery pattern surrounded by a lovely braided border.
I think redwork is perfect for Christmas projects and I've used it in most of my Christmas designs. This stitchery reminds me of the angel my grandparents had when I was a little girl. Christmas was such a big occasion in their house and I have so many wonderful memories of big home cooked dinners, shared at a crowded table full of family and friends.
From today until the end of December, PDF files of my Guiding Angel stitchery design are available at the discounted price of $3.95, in my shop HERE.
To download your free December calendar, just visit HERE.
I will be continuing my free monthly calendars next year and combining them with a new monthly venture I have planned for the blog. I've been busy working on these, over the last few weeks and I'll share more, later :)
I hope December is a wonderful month for you and your family, as you share in the joy and wonder of the festive season.

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊