I Wrote An Article

The lovely (and super supportive) people at FaveQuilts and All Free Sewing asked me to write an article for their National Sewing Month Campaign. I was given a list of topics to choose from and my choice was easy; Quilting On A Budget. This topic epitomizes my quilting, crocheting, cooking and family life and I have shared tips from time to time on the blog but this article goes into a little more depth. The article went live last night, so I had to share it with you:

This is my very first article, so as you can imagine, I'm pretty excited :)
I've included a comprehensive list of ways to stretch your quilting dollar further and I focused on using and building your stash, planning your projects so you can shop the sales etc. plus recycling fabrics, clothing and embellishments to save you money.
I also included clever ways to shop or swap fabrics and also the importance of picking the right patterns for your fabric stash.  There's also tips on fabric storage and maintaining your tools, to help you save time and money.
You can read the full article HERE and let me know what you think guys because they asked me to contribute more articles and constructive feedback will help me grow :)
Thanks so much to Krista and the team at FaveQuilts and All Free Sewing, your support has been amazing. I was so thrilled to be a part of your National Sewing Month Campaign and seeing my article on your site is just so exciting!
Make sure you bookmark both of these sites or follow them on Facebook as they are both jam packed with inspiration, free patterns and an endless supply of tips and tricks :)
Happy weekending guys :)

1 comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊