Week Ending (Jan 28)

I'm introducing a new weekly feature to my blog and I'm totally stealing the idea from the lovely Sherri at The Quilting Life.  I thoroughly enjoy Sherri's Saturday Seven and I thought it was a fantastic way to share all the fun things I find on social media.
Every Sunday I'm sharing a list of 7 links that caught my attention during the week and that I think may interest you too.  I'll be sharing quilting and fabric news/giveaways, recipes, freebie crochet patterns and CAL's, new blogs to follow etc., everything and anything that I find during the week and absolutely love. Some of them will be new, some will be things I've searched for but either way I hope they are useful to you.
They are not affiliated links, and you must visit the links for all the information.
So here's what I loved this week:

  • Amy from Diary of A Quilter has all the details for a Kona Solids FQB Giveaway and a discount code at I Love Fabric. Head to her blog HERE for all the details :) 
  • I want to crochet more wearables this year and I found an infinity scarf I adore. Take a look at the free pattern for the Malia Infinity Scarf by Little Monkey's Crochet HERE.
  • Have you seen the new fabric line from 3 Sisters, Victoria? OMG! Go HERE to swoon ♥
  • I tried a new recipe this week for our Australia Day BBQ. This Peach and Raspberry Pudding was delicious served with homemade custard and ice cream and you can find the recipe HERE.
  • Two Hearts Crochet is running a Solar System CAL and I have seen a lot of fantastic progress in their Facebook Group. If your interested, just visit HERE.
  • The Fat Quarter Shop is hosting a new charity Quilt Along called Clementine and the quilt is absolutely gorgeous. I'm tempted to join, go HERE and see for yourself.
  • I love my ergonomic crochet hooks but I have a lot of metal hooks which I don't use because they are uncomfortable. I found a great DIY tutorial for making polymer handles and you can find it HERE
I hope you enjoy all of this weeks links and don't forgot to check out Sherri's Saturday Seven. She's such a talented lady and one of my favorite blogs to follow. You'll love her ♥
Happy week ending :)

1 comment

  1. What a great idea. Love the 7 fun thing you found this week, TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊