Week Ending (June 3)


Happy Sunday! Its hard to believe its June already; almost half the year gone in a blink! Time needs to slow down a little, don't you agree?
My Week Ending list has lots of quick and easy projects plus a fun little video at the end, so lets see which links inspired me this week:

  • Nothing smells better than cookies baking in the oven and these Peanut Butter Biscuits sound amazing. I'm a huge PB fan and I'm always looking for new recipes to cook with it. This recipe also has a gluten free option and you can bake a batch for yourself by visiting HERE.
  • I found another gorgeous chunky style blanket the other day and this one looks as if it would crochet up quickly and easily. I love the basket weave texture and its sounds very simple with a five row pattern repeat. You can find the free pattern for the Chunky Basket Weave Throw HERE.
  • I love seeing projects made from recycled materials and this Shirt Apron is so clever. Its such a great way to save an old shirt from the refuse and it looks pretty darn cute too :) You can find the free tutorial HERE.
  • Keeping with the kitchen theme, these Quilted, Folded Potholders are such a cute gift idea for a house warming or wedding shower. They look quick and easy to sew and then you can add a few utensils and your favorite recipe and you have a sweet, homemade gift. You can find all the details HERE.
  • I like to cook a couple of meat free meals per week and I found these yummy Broccoli, Cauliflower and Halloumi Fritters. These are divine people! They are quick and easy to make and I served them with some garlic aioli and a mixed kale salad, and dinner was on the table in no time :) You can find the recipe HERE.
  • This is another great gift idea, a DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station. I get annoyed with all the cords we have hanging around and this might be a pretty solution for the problem. You can find the free pattern HERE.
  • And lastly I have a super fun video for you to watch. This woman is amazing and honestly I couldn't stop watching her hair (lol) as she explains all the obstacles of sewing in space. How cool would it be to say you made a quilt block in space? Go check it out HERE. It will make you smile :)
And that's it for another week. I'm hoping to add a few more rounds to my Jacaranda CAL this afternoon while I watch episodes of Underground. Have you watched this series? I'm loving it!
Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊