Voting Has Opened + A Sneak Peek!


Voting has opened for the National Quilters Circle 2018 Blogger Awards and you guys, I'm gobsmacked that my little blog is one of the three finalists in the Best Quilting Patterns Award!!! I honestly can't thank you enough for nominating Threadbare Creations ♥
I would love you forever if you took a few minutes to vote for me HERE  or use the link in my sidebar (psst...I'll still love you even if you don't ♥). And congratulations to all the finalists! Don't forget to vote for them too :)
The National Quilters Circle is a fantastic resource for all quilters so if you haven't already, head over to their website and sign up for their free newsletter. It really is a one stop place for all things quilting but grab a cuppa first because trust me, you'll be there for awhile :)
And I wanted to give you a little sneak peek of my new mini quilt pattern:


You're going to love this one. I had so much fun with this design; its bright, its cheery and its a little different to my other mini quilts. I'm just finishing up the pattern and tweaking everything so its ready for release very soon. I can't wait to share it with you :)
Until then, happy voting and happy quilting :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊