{Free Printable} - Free 2019 Calendar

A few weeks ago, I mentioned I was doing something a little different for my free 2019 Calendar. I like to mix things up and I wanted to create a calendar that was useful for us crafters.  I'm old school and I use a calendar for family events, my Kikki K planner for blog and work commitments plus I have journals for bullet point goals, brain dumps and "to do lists". Yep, I'm a little crazy but that's how I keep on top of things, and it has to be paper - no electronic diaries for me!
I also decided that for 2019 I would offer the full 12 months all in one PDF file and the best part is you can be super duper organised and download it today!

There'll be no more waiting for me to release a new calendar every month, and you can either print them all together or print the months as you need them.
I decided to keep this calendar clean and simple, and instead of my monthly minis I included some gorgeous water colour flowers from Angie Makes. Angie offers these images free for non profit or personal use and they are stunning. She also has some amazing graphics for sale - I have bookmarked a few of these for the wedding prep!

Each month has its own page and I've added a few little extras this year which I hope you will find useful.  I've reintroduced the monthly quotes in hopes of motivating and inspiring you as you navigate your way through 2019.  These are just some of my favorite quotes, and life can be tough sometimes so we need a little reminder to do the things that make us happy and to never forget just how truly amazing we really are!

You'll be able to add all of your important dates to the calendars, and I've made the date squares white and clutter free so you have room to write or colour the important days of each month.  I like to colour block the school holidays so I can see them at a glance (and count them down). You could also add stickers for birthdays, Easter or Christmas, and use colourful pens just for fun! I use different colours for different family members so I can see at a glance who's doing what and when.

I've also added some spaces to jot down notes, projects you might want to add to your wish list and projects that you complete during the month. Time flies so quickly and its smart to book appointments with yourself to ensure you maintain your machine, change your rotary blade or pre-order fabrics for upcoming projects. 
I also like to keep a list of completed projects because you'll be surprised just how much you DO achieve in a month :) Hopefully you will find these new features useful in your creative life.


Just for fun I sent my PDF file to Officeworks and had them print and bind a calendar ready to hang in my sewing room, and then I may have ordered a few more for Christmas presents as well :)
I chose a glossy paper called white satin and I had them bind it with a brass coil. I also had them add a leather look card stock to the back which will be perfect for some of my post it lists etc. so I can find them quickly and easily.
I love it ♥  and I can't wait to hang it in my sewing room and use it during 2019.

If you would like to download and print my Free 2019 Calendar, then just visit HERE.

And don't fear! I'll still be releasing my monthly mini quilts during 2019. I've got some super pretty ones drafted already and I know you're going to love them.
I hope my calendar keeps you and all of your sewing projects organised at a glance during 2019, and I hope it looks pretty hanging in your sewing room or work space.


Happy plotting, planning, organising and recording :)

8 comments

  1. What a lovely calendar. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Debra ☺ i hope its useful for you ☺

      Delete
  2. Thank you for such a beautiful calendar! I love that you have space for projects. I like to keep track of what I make/finish each month. This will make it so easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Jackie. I like to keep a record as well - its motivating to see what you complete in a year. I hope you enjoy the calendar :)

      Delete
  3. Please tell me that you are planning to do this again next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this calendar...a friend shared the link so I found you looking for this years or maybe 2022

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes there was one for this year. Go to Crochet and Crafts in the top menu and in the drop down you'll find 2021 Calendar. :) There will be one for 2022 as well :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊