Week Ending (November 25)


Happy Sunday lovely and Happy Birthday to my mum :) love you mum ♥ Today's plan is to visit the Peony Farm to pick our own peonies but in the midst of enjoying some lovely spring weather....bam, winter's back! And its sooooo cold!  It may be a day of Netflix and crochet.
This weeks Week Ending list has lots of gift ideas for your crafting buddies - lots of inspiration for end of year craft parties or guild parties etc.. So here we go:


  • First up is this sweet felt Sewing Machine Ornament. Its a Betz White pattern (and we all love Betz's patterns dont we?) You do have to purchase the pattern but how cute is that? And your friends are going to love it!
  • Mug rugs are the perfect gift for any crafter and I loooove these Pocket Mug Rugs. The pocket would be so useful for crochet hooks, that pesky disappearing seam ripper, needles,scissors, pens, notepad or a retractable tape measure etc. The possibilities are endless and the mug rug is super cute, plus its a free pattern.
  • Every crocheter needs a good project bag and this Granny Square Tote from B Hooked looks super cute and easy to crochet. I love the shape of this tote and you could mix it up with different colour granny squares for a whole new look.
  • This Hussif from Jenny Of Elefantz is the perfect gift for any crafter. Jenny shared this tutorial a few years ago and at the time I wanted to make my own but it just got added to that ever growing list of projects. You can also download the free templates in her Crafty Shop HERE.
  • Every crafter needs a pincushion or twenty ;) and I love this Catherdal Window Pincushion from Kim at My Go Go Life. Its actually a little too pretty to stick pins in to but how sweet would it look among the craft supplies?
  • I love this 3 Pocket Scissor Case from My Cotton Creations. Its a great tutorial and the fabrics she's used are so sweet. I think I need one or two of these for myself.
  • And lastly, how about this gorgeous Crochet Hook Case? There are so many designs available but I think this one is so sweet and it looks like the perfect cozy place to store those hooks. Its a free pattern and looks easy to crochet.

So that's my list for this week. I hope you found the perfect project to make for your crafty friends. I've got some fun new sewing patterns coming to the blog next week including my December monthly mini quilt pattern so until then...Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊