Week Ending (April 21)


Happy Easter Sunday guys! I hope you're enjoying the Easter break. We've had a wonderful few days with family and friends but today its all about movies, chocolate and pj's  - a very quiet day for us indeed!
I do have seven fun and creative links for you today, so lets have a look at what made my Week Ending list this week:

  • Anne Marie Chaney has just released this stunning Folk Star PDF quilt pattern which is perfect for 10" scraps. She has packed a lot into this simple design and its a gorgeous modern quilt. The pattern is on sale through her blog so go over and check it out.
  • I love, love, love this Crochet Magic Stripe Sweater from Sewrella. It looks so snuggly and comfortable and I like an oversized sweater, it hides all the Easter chocolate ;) I adore the colourway Ashleigh has used and the pattern looks pretty easy - her patterns are always well written and easy to follow. 


  • Soup weather is here and I cooked this lush Two Bean Tomato Spinach Soup last week. I'm fussy about tomato soups but this one is hearty and oh so yummy! Keep this one in your files for sure!
  • Mum asked me to crochet her some doilies for her bedroom and I found this gorgeous Mallika Crochet Doily Pattern which I'm working on at the moment. I'm about halfway through the first one and its looking fantastic already - its a beautiful pattern and I think mum will be happy. :)


  • Another gorgeous star block quilt is the Dilly Dahlia Giant Block Tutorial. This is a stunning freebie pattern and I love the colours in this one. Make sure you add this one to your must make list and download the free pattern.
  • Lucy at Attic 24 has just released another gorgeous crochet blanket pattern called the Dune Blanket. This has a seashell design and the colours are stunning. I love Lucy's patterns and this one is going on my list for sure.
  • And lastly, if you enjoy stitching then the new Stitched From The Heart book from Keri Turner-Goodhart will warm your soul. There are nine gorgeous patterns to make and I love the primitive feel of the designs. Very pretty book indeed!

And that's my list for another week. I hope there's something there to tempt you, I know I added a few more things to my must make list. Enjoy the rest of your Easter break and remember to take care of you. :)


Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊